Saturday 5 April 2014

Review on Quinoderm10 (skincare/spots)

Hello! It's been a long while since I last blogged, and I apologise to anyone who has noticed. It's just I haven't really been in the mood to just start typing and blog. I don't want to sound like I am complaining, but I really want to enjoy blogging and so I don't really want to make it like a chore. I'm also in my last year at school at the moment, and the exam season is in less than a month away. -I'm kinda stressing out, like everyone is, haha. So yeah, good luck to anyone who is taking their exams soon!

Ok, so I am going to be reviewing this product in this post.
I have been personally using Quinoderm10, for just over a month. And I have to say I am really impressed with it! It's cleared up my spots amazingly, and even when it's the time of the month, I don't even break out that bad. I don't know if that's because of other factors or what, but I am just going to assume it's because of the cream.

It comes in a teensy tube, but as they say, a little goes a long way. This tube has lasted me over a month! It's a white cream, and you are supposed to rub a small amount into the affected area until you can no longer see the cream. I wouldn't recommend putting it on in the morning, because I feel if you are going out that day and wearing make up, then there is no point. So I only usually apply the cream at night, before bed, after I've washed my face or whatever.

On the packaging it says to test a small amount of the cream behind your ear and leave it for 12 hours (or something like that?) This is to see if your skin has a reaction to it. If it does, definitely don't use it! (Obviously, haha) But yeah, in all seriousness I wouldn't recommend it if you have sensitive or dry skin. This is because the cream dries out the skin (and makes the spot smaller and eventually disappear). I have combination to oily skin, so yeah, it seems ok for me. But we're all different, so definitely just try it out first. Before I tried the cream, I read up a lot of reviews, there were a lot of negative ones and some positive ones, so I was really unsure. But I think it really just depends on your skin. However, it seemed to really work for me, so I would recommend this cream!

I believe you can get it from Boots, but I'm sure you can get it anywhere? I think it ranges from £2.50 to £5, but definitely check that up, because I'm not sure.

Hope this was useful to any of you, especially if you're just looking to try something new?


2 comments:

  1. I noticed you follow my old blog, I've actually moved over to wordpress and would love it if you followed my blog over there to keep up to date! Simply click on any of my posts to see my 'follow' button in my sidebar. Lovely post by the way!

    Hannah x

    http://hannahasalways.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i totally understand, blogging should be something you want to do, not something you have to do!x
    http://adelicateobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete