Monday 25 November 2013

OOTD

Hey guys!
So this is just a little post, but I really liked my outfit and wanted to share it with you! I think it's very wintery!

 So my attire consists of a little red dress (it has a sparkly red bow on it!) a ombre jumper, thick leggings, a red beanie and a looong white scarf! It's all verrry red! I also took a little red bag to stick the essentials in and although I don't think it goes, I wore a red coat cus' it was cold outside! For shoes I wore my combat style boots! Most of this stuff you will be able to see in my older haul post!





For make up (I was quite spotty) so I went all out on liquid foundation, concealer and powder. I wore a black/grey smokey eye, I put a bit of white shimmery eye shadow in the inner corners of my eyes and also went all out on eyeliner on the tops of my eyes with the usual flick and then put a bit of black eyeliner blended/smudged in with black eyeshadow on my water/lashline. I wore "bold" eyebrows here (they're really wonky ahahaha), a smidge of blush and a shimmery/goldy pink on my lips! Done! 



 Selfie tiiiime!

I wore this outfit to town and to the cinema, I WATCHED CATCHING FIIYYUUUUH!!! I highly recommend it! Hope you all had a great weekend, and have a great week! Buh-bye!



22 comments:

  1. You look cute, a nice wintery look, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you looks really cute and cozy :) thanks for the follow :) following you on GFC and bloglovin my dear :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! :D and no problem, thank you for following, aha :) xx

      Delete
  3. that looks so cozy right there! x

    http://sofiescurlymess.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Love that purse!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, same! unfortunately it's my sister's. xx

      Delete
  5. I'm really loving that jacket and the boots! What a great outfit for winter :)
    And omg you watched catching fire!! I'm hearing everyone rave about almost every single day but i have no time :(

    xx
    www.beautifyinglifee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! and i know this is a late reply aha, but yeah i did! catching fire is amazing! :D xx

      Delete
  6. Such a cute look!
    Maybe we could follow each other?

    xxx
    http://causeineedit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that bag so so much!! Great post doll,I'd love it if you came to check out my blog, I blog on fashion and now fitness and maybe if you like it we could follow each other!

    Love Aimee,
    http://www.new-yorkdoll.blogspot.com
    Instagram: @newyorkdollblog
    Twitter: @Aimee_Victoria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, same! and thank you, of course i will! sounds awesome! x

      Delete
  8. Love the red coat and the scarf looks so soft & comfy!:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you, and yeah, sure! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi, and thank you! sounds interesting, of course i will! x

    ReplyDelete