Sunday 10 November 2013

Q&A/Interview-#BritishBloggerSelection

Hey guys! First thing I'd like to mention is you guys should go check out SimplyDolly's  YouTube channel, she's just starting out and her videos are really good! 
This is my #BritishBloggerSelection post for this week! This week's theme was a Q&A. If you yourself are interested in joining the #BritishBloggerSelection, click on the Join #BritishBloggerSelection button, which is further down the side of my blog. 

Here we go, guuuuys!
Question One: Why do you like blogging? I don't really know why I like blogging. I just find it a nice way to relax and a good way to pass time. :)

Question Two: How did you come up with your blog name? I named my blog 'Secretly Blogging' because I wasn't sure what else to call it and I thought, why not? I wanted this blog to be anonymous at first, as I didn't want any of my friends to find this, but, ah well. 

Question Three: Where from the UK do you come from? The West Midlands, I live about 45 mins away from Birmingham. 

Question Four: Favourite colour? Light blue or pink. :)

Question Five: Do you like Lana Del Ray? I haven't really listened to her music, but from what I have heard, I don't really like it. (Sorry, don't hurt me..) But I do like her as a fashion icon, I love some of the clothes she wears. 

Question Six: Hidden Talents That You Have? I don't really have any hidden talents, I don't really have any talents, I like to draw?

Question Seven: Celebrity Crush? Niall Horan, ohmylord! I love his accent! -Or just any member from One Direction.

Question Eight: Favourite Blog Of All Time? Zoella and/or Kayleigh's blog. 

Question Nine: What made you want to join #BritishBloggerSelection? I saw someone mention it, so I thought why not?

I'm sorry the last few posts on here haven't been very beauty related, and I promise to do a more 'beauty related' post some time this week. I just have been feeling very ill this weekend and this week was very hectic with exams!

Bye guys, and have a great week!

14 comments:

  1. Very nice blog

    Please visit: http://trendybutterfly.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zoella is my favourite blogger too! :)

    Sarah x
    http://herstyletto.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, she's also one of my favourite youtubers, aha x

      Delete
  3. nice blog dear!
    If you want, let's visit mine :)

    http://lapetitetasse.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awh, I love these Q and A style posts, helps you to get to know the person behind the blog. Just found your little blog, I love it, I'm your newest follower. Olwyn :') x

    http://olwynsworld.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aha, same! i love reading (other people's) Q and A posts! thank you so much! i shall go and have a nosey at yours, aha x

      Delete
  5. Lovely blog ^^

    following you - Lets network?

    keep in touch

    www.hellojennyho.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Follower#41
    Lovely Blog :)
    Enjoyed reading the Posts.
    Following you. I hope you follow back and return the support too :D
    Cheers!
    http://beautydrugs.blogspot.com/
    please enter to win*international* ends on 20th November 2013
    .http://beautydrugs.blogspot.com/2013/11/oasap-international-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey, thanks so much for following! of course i will, i'll do it now! and ooh, a giveaway, i shall go have a look :) x

      Delete
  7. Oh I love Zoella too, so so good!

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know yeah, aha! and of course! thank you for commenting! x

      Delete